Friday, March 23, 2012

My Dream.

June 11th 2011, I decided I wanted to join the US.Navy In hopes of being apart of something bigger then Myself. I waited till October to see a recruiter, and started the process of joining. February 21st 2012, I was sworn in and now attend DEP meetings. I only made a 63 on my ASVAB. My Rate (if you call it that....), is Boatswain's Mate(BM). They said something about a 2 year program. In the end, I want to be a Pilot for the Navy. Is there anyone that can tell me how to go from what i am now to Pilot. I will do whatever it takes, and work as hard as I can. I made this blog to track what I do and maybe have people point out what i do wrong, and give me advice. I'm open to any Suggestions.
I leave for Boot camp on July 5th.
-Christopher Baker

No comments:

Post a Comment